Can I Fill ThredUP with Mens Clothing?
ThredUP is an online consignment shop for secondhand clothing. They offer a wide range of styles, from casual to formal wear for men, women, and kids. But can you fill ThredUP with mens clothing?
What Types of Mens Clothing Do They Offer?
ThredUP offers an extensive selection of mens clothing items. Their selection includes:
- T-shirts – There is a wide range of mens t-shirts available, from dress shirts to pocket tees and tank tops.
- Pants – You can find a variety of mens pants, including chinos, dress slacks, corduroys, and jeans.
- Suits – They have a selection of suits, including blazers, dinner jackets, and tuxedos.
- Shoes – They have a variety of mens and boys shoes, from dress shoes to sneakers and sandals.
How Can I Fill ThredUP with Mens Clothing?
To fill ThredUP with mens clothing, you can shop on the website or use their app to browse and buy items. You can also sign up to become a seller and sell your mens clothing items on the ThredUP marketplace.
When selling on ThredUP, you can enter your item’s item details and choose whether you want to accept offers from buyers or set your own price. You can also choose the type of shipping – drop off or mail – and the payment method – store credit or PayPal.
Once your item has been sold, ThredUP will keep a 70% commission and you will receive the remaining 30%.
Yes, you can fill ThredUP with mens clothing. There is an extensive selection of mens clothing items available, from t-shirts to suits and shoes. You can shop on the website or app, or you can become a seller and list your items on the ThredUP marketplace.