How to Get Blood Out of Clothes?
Many of us have experienced the problem of blood stains on our clothes. While it can be difficult to remove, there are a few simple steps you can follow to get the job done.
Pre-Treat the Stain
Before washing the item, it’s important to pre-treat the stain. Here’s how:
- Cold water: Rinse the stain with cold water as soon as possible.
- Detergent: Rub a small amount of laundry detergent into the stain and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Vinegar: For tough stains, mix equal parts of vinegar and cold water and apply it to the stain. Let it soak for 15 minutes.
Wash the Item
Once pre-treated, it’s time to wash the item. Here’s how:
- Set the machine: Depending on the fabric of the item, select the appropriate setting (cold, hot, delicate, etc.) and the proper water level.
- Add detergent: Add the recommended amount of detergent for the load size.
- Wash the item: Place the item in the machine and let it run for the recommended amount of time.
Once the item is done washing, check if the stain is gone. If it is still present, repeat the steps above and let the item sit for a few hours before washing again.
In conclusion, while it can be tricky to get blood stains out of clothes, it’s not impossible. Simply follow the steps above and you’ll be amazed at the results!