Can you put clothes with throw up in the washer?
It is always a difficult situation when someone has thrown up on their clothes. Cleaning it up can be a difficult and unpleasant task, but luckily there are several things to do to help make it easier.
Steps for washing clothes with throw up in a washing machine
- Step 1: Clean up the area. Use paper towels and water to blot up as much of the mess as possible.
- Step 2: Pre-treat the clothing with a stain remover.
- Step 3: Put the clothing in the washing machine with a mild detergent. Use warm water and the gentle cycle.
- Step 4: Wash the clothing a second time (if necessary). Use a heavy duty cleaner and the hottest water allowed for the fabric.
- Step 5: Dry the clothing on the highest heat setting allowed for the fabric.
Tips for washing clothes with throw up
- Make sure to use a mild detergent to avoid any skin irritation.
- If the clothing is very delicate, hand wash it instead of putting it in the machine.
- Keep in mind that some fabrics are not safe to be washed in a machine. This includes velvet, suede, and fur.
- If the stain is still there after washing, apply vinegar or baking soda to it. Both of these help to lift out stubborn stains.
Overall, it is possible to wash clothes with throw up in the washing machine if done correctly. However, if the clothing is very delicate it is best to hand wash it. It is also important to make sure to use the correct settings on the washer as well as mild detergents and stain removers. Following these tips can help make the process easier and get the clothing looking like new again.