Can You Return Clothes From Shein?
Buying clothes online can be tricky, especially from Shein – a global online fashion store with a huge selection of clothes. But don’t worry, if for any reason you want to return or exchange your Shein purchases, it doesn’t have to be as complicated as you think.
Return or Exchange Policy
Shein offers customers a full refund for items returned within 30 days from the date the item was delivered. If the item has been worn or washed, or if any tags or labels have been removed, a partial refund may be applied. Here’s a quick overview of Shein’s return and exchange policy:
- Returns accepted up to 30 days after the item is delivered.
- Items must be returned in their original, unused and unwashed condition.
- Items must have original tags and labels attached.
- Partial refunds may be applied if items have been worn or washed.
How to Return Clothes From Shein
Returning your Shein purchases is relatively easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Shein’s return and exchange page.
- Click the “Return Now” button.
- Fill in the information on the form, including order number and details about the items you want to return.
- Pack the item securely in the original packaging and seal it.
- Print the return label and attach it to the package. Make sure the address is correct.
- Drop off the package at your nearest authorized courier. You can find a list of authorized couriers here.
- Once Shein receives the package, they will contact you to initiate the return process.
Shein offers customers a full refund for items returned within 30 days from the delivery date. Make sure to return the item in its original, unused and unwashed condition with all tags and labels intact. It’s easy to return Shein purchases, all you have to do is fill in the return form, attach the return label to the package and drop it off at your nearest authorized courier.