Returning Clothing to Walmart
Purchasing clothing from Walmart is easy and affordable. But what if you change your mind? Is it possible to return clothing to Walmart?
Walmart Returns Policy
You can return most items purchased at a store location to any Walmart store. This includes items purchased online and picked up in store. Items eligible for returns must be in their original unused condition and include original tags. Here is a list of things you should know about returning clothing to Walmart:
- You have 90 days to bring back most items purchased in store or online.
- You must provide a receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Returning online orders initially picked up in store require a printed copy of the receipt.
- Defective or wrong items will be refunded to your original form of payment, including cash.
Ineligible Clothing For Returns
Not all clothing items are eligible for returns. The following items are not eligible for returns in stores or by mail, with no exceptions:
- Underwear, lingerie & socks
- Swimwear with removed hygienic strips
- Clothing marked as final sale
- Items washed or used
- Opened personal care items
- Gift Cards
Make sure to double check Walmart’s policy when returning clothing. It’s always a good idea to have your receipt handy.