Can You Sell Clothes to Plato’s Closet?
Plato’s Closet is a chain of used clothing shops that purchase and resell gently used clothing for teens and young adults. It offers an alternative for consumers looking for trendier clothing items at a more affordable price.
If you’re wondering “can I sell clothes to Plato’s Closet?”, the answer is yes. There are a few steps to follow to ensure you receive the best sell price for your items:
What Products Are Accepted?
Plato’s Closet accepts gently used clothing and accessories that are:
- In good condition with no stains, holes or tears
- From the past 2-3 years of fashion
- Name brand and on-trend
How to Sell Your Items
- Gather your clothes and accessories and make sure they meet Plato’s Closet criteria.
- Drop off your items at a Plato’s Closet location. Note:Items should be freshly laundered and pressed.
- The Plato’s Closet team will inspect and price your items.
- If you agree to the sell prices, Plato’s Closet will purchase the items from you and they will be available in-store for purchase.
How Are Items Priced?
Plato’s Closet prices items on a variety of factors including the item’s brand, quality, condition, style, age and store demand. The prices are determined by the store manager and are based off of current market value.
That’s all you need to know in answer to the question “can I sell clothes to Plato’s Closet?” Yes, you can – but only gently used clothing that follows Plato’s Closet requirements and is appropriately priced.