Can You Use Oxiclean on Microfiber Cloths?
Use Oxiclean is a popular stain-fighting detergent that has been around for many years. Many people use it for general laundry, but is it safe to use on microfiber cloths? The answer is yes, but you need to take some precautions.
Best Practices for Using Oxiclean on Microfiber Cloths
- Read the Label Carefully: Always read the manufacturer’s labels on the OxiClean package for special instructions for washing microfiber cloths.
- Test a Small Area: Before using Oxiclean on an entire microfiber cloth, test a small area to make sure it won’t cause any damage.
- Use the Right Amount: Only use Oxiclean in an amount of short when cleaning microfiber cloths to prevent the cloths from becoming stiff or shrinking.
- Soak and Rinse: Soak the microfiber cloths in the Oxiclean solution for at least 30 minutes and then rinse them thoroughly.
- Air Dry: After rinsing, you should air dry the microfiber cloths instead of putting them in the washer.
It’s important to follow these best practices to ensure that how to use Oxiclean on microfiber cloths does not damage. Oxiclean is generally safe for use on microfiber cloths, but always test a small area first to be sure.