Can You Wash Sneakers with Clothes?
When it comes to cleaning sneakers, it can sometimes be confusing to know what is allowed and what is not. So can you wash sneakers with clothes?
Pros of Washing Sneakers with Clothes
There are some benefits to washing your sneakers with your regular laundry:
- It is a quick and easy solution
- You don’t have to worry about any special washing instructions
- It only takes one washing machine cycle
Cons of Washing Sneakers with Clothes
Although washing sneakers with your clothes can be convenient, there are some drawbacks to this method:
- It can cause color fading and discoloration on both the sneakers and the clothes
- Shoes may not be as clean as if washed separately
- Sneakers can damage delicate fabrics such as lace or silk
Overall, you should use your discretion when it comes to washing sneakers with your clothes. If your sneakers are particularly dirty or if you have delicate fabrics in the wash, it is best to avoid washing them together. Otherwise, it can be a convenient and quick way to get your sneakers and clothes clean in the same cycle.