Clothes for Men
Men’s clothing has come a long way over the years. Not only has the range of clothing options improved but fashion trends have equally come to the fore, presenting men with a plethora of stylish choices.
Types of Clothes Every Man Should Own
No matter the age and lifestyle, there is an essential guide of clothing every man must possess in his wardrobe.
- T-shirts – T-shirts come in a range of styles, sizes, and colors. They’re also a go-to item for casual occasions as well as for lounging around.
- Button-down shirts – Button-down shirts are a classic staple for any man. They can be worn for formal events and even for a semi-casual look for work or day-time activities.
- A casual blazer – A casual blazer is one of the most versatile items of clothing a man can own. A blazer is the perfect addition for layering and is a great choice for those chilly nights out in the town.
- Jeans – Jeans like chinos are great for all-encompassing and comfortable look. Darker jeans are great with a new shirt and blazer, giving off a serious, professional appeal.
- Footwear – Shoes are a must and again should reflect the man’s style and personality. A classic fit such as a leather loafer, boat shoe, or even a good-looking pair of dress shoes is good for the office, events, and semi-casual occasions.
This list is just the tip of the iceberg for the types of clothes any man must own. With accessories and accent pieces making for a complete wardrobe, every man is sure to look and feel his very best in any outfit.