Types of Men’s Clothes
Men’s clothing can be divided into many categories. Below are some of the most popular pieces of clothing for men:
- Shirts: Formal shirts, casual shirts, dress shirts, dressy shirts, t-shirts, polo shirts and other types of shirts.
- Suits: Blazers, sport coats, jackets, waistcoats and the likes.
- Knitwear: Jumpers and cardigans.
- Trousers: Khakis, cords, jeans, chinos, formal trousers and other types of trousers.
- Shorts: Cargo shorts, chino shorts, denim shorts and other types of shorts.
- Coats: Raincoats, trench coats, overcoats, parkas and the likes.
- Jackets: Bomber jackets, leather jackets, denim jackets and other types of jackets.
- Ties: Bow ties, neckties, ascots and other types of ties.
- Belts: Leather belts, canvas belts, stretch belts and other types of belts.
- Shoes: Brogues, derby shoes, loafers, trainers and other types of shoes.
- Hats: Baseball caps, fedoras, straw hats and other types of hats.
These are just a few examples of types of clothing and accessories that are suitable for men. When it comes to men’s style, there is a wide range of options available, so it is important to choose pieces that suit your individual style.