Full Size Women Clothing
Clothing in full sizes is designed to provide comfort and a flattering fit for fuller figure women. Women who are on the curvier side or have a fuller waist can often find that their clothing size varies from store to store, but that there are great fashion finds for full size women.
What to Look for in Full Size Women’s Clothing
When shopping for full size clothing it’s important to look for pieces designed to provide a comfortable and flattering fit. Here are some tips on what to look for when shopping for full size women’s clothing:
- Athleisure Wear: Look for athleisure wear that features soft and supportive fabrics, as well as looks that are tailored to provide an enhanced silhouette.
- Jeans: Choose jeans with stretch fabrics and a rise that helps to elongate the appearance of the legs.
- Dresses: Look for dresses with waist-defining details, vertical lines, and stretch fabrics for a form-flattering silhouette.
- Tops: Tops in bright colors and fun prints can help to draw attention away from problem areas.
- Outerwear: Look for outerwear with lightly structured silhouettes and that fits close to the body for a flattering look.
Where to Find Full Size Women’s Clothing
There are numerous online stores, department stores, and specialty retailers that offer full size women’s clothing. Here are some of the best places to shop for full size women’s clothing:
- Eloquii: This one-stop shop for on-trend fashion in sizes 14-28, is the perfect spot for stylish and fashionable full size clothing.
- Lane Bryant: Lane Bryant is the ultimate destination for full size lingerie, dresses, jeans and more.
- Torrid: Torrid is a leading retailer for fashionable and trendy full size clothing for women in sizes 10-30.
- ASOS: ASOS carries a great selection of full size clothing, including dresses, tops, jeans and more.
- Macy’s: Macy’s carries a wide selection of full size clothing from designer labels and everyday brands.
Full size women’s clothing doesn’t have to be boring or frumpy. With the right pieces and knowledge, every curvier woman can look and feel beautiful.