Mens Dress Clothes
For many men, the idea of shopping for dress clothes is especially daunting. When looking for the right fit, style and fabric, there are a few key points to keep in mind.
- Clothing should fit comfortably without feeling too tight or overly loose
- Trousers should be hemmed so they fall nicely to the front of the leg while touching the top of the shoe
- The shirt sleeve should end just above the wrist, 1/4 inch
- The collar should fit snugly around the neck but not too tight
Style and Fabric
- Choose the right fabric for the occasion. Cotton is a great choice for work, and linen is a great option for the summertime.
- Choose a style that’s appropriate for the occasion. A 3-piece suit is a timeless option for a formal look, while a blazer with jeans could be a great combination for a more casual event.
- Common colors for dress shirts include white, light grey, and light blue.
Whether it’s for the boardroom, a formal occasion, or the weekend, men’s dress clothes can make or break any outfit. With the right fit, style and fabric, a sharp and well-fitted look can be achieved.