Men’s Fashion Clothing
Ah, men’s fashion clothing. It can be confusing knowing exactly what clothing is necessary to put together the perfect wardrobe. To make it easier, I’ve compiled a list of must-have pieces that can be used to create fashionable looks season after season.
- T-Shirts – An obvious staple in any man’s wardrobe. From graphic tees to crew necks, there’s a t-shirt for any occasion.
- Button-Down Shirts – Whether plaid, striped or solid-colored, there’s nothing more timeless than the button-down shirt. Great for dressing up a casual wardrobe.
- Polo Shirts – A good in-between of a casual and dressy look, polo shirts can easily be transitioned from day to night.
- Knit Sweaters – A must-have item for chilly days. Invest in quality sweaters that fit well and keep you comfortable.
- Chinos – Chinos are considered a bit more dressy than jeans, but can still be combined with a t-shirt for a casual look.
- Jeans – The most essential casual bottoms. Go for darker washes for a dressier look.
- Shorts – Great for the warmer seasons and for a casual day look. Pair with a solid t-shirt and some sneakers.
- Slacks – Another dressy option. Good for work or a night out.
- Lightweight Jackets – For when it’s not quite cold enough for a coat, a lightweight jacket can be a great addition to your wardrobe.
- Coats – A must-have item for winter and transition seasons. From leather to wool, choose a quality coat and you’ll have it for years.
- Vests – Add a bit of style and warmth to your outfit. Great for layering in cooler temperatures.
- Sneakers – Probably the most versatile shoe for men. From a more formal suede shoes to a casual pair of tees, you can’t go wrong with sneakers.
- Dress Shoes – Invest in at least one pair of quality formal shoes to wear with a suit or dressy look.
- Boots – From dress boots to desert boots, boots are both stylish and functional.
These items should set you up with the basics of any men’s wardrobe, but once you have these items you can get creative! Experiment with color and texture and have fun with your clothing.