Wardrobe Basics for Women
Every woman should have a well-rounded wardrobe that consists of key pieces that can be versitile, fashionable, and essential. It can be overwhelming to create a wardrobe that meets every occasion, but here are some of the basics you should own as a part of your wardrobe.
Jeans & Trousers
You can never have too many jeans and trousers in your wardrobe! They should be your go-to item when creating an effortless look.
- Skinny Jeans: A must have for almost every outfit! They are especially great for tucked in tops.
- Wide Leg Trousers: A great pants alternative, these trousers can be worn with a classic blouse or more modern styles such as crop tops.
Tops are essential pieces in anyone’s wardrobe. They come in a variety of styles and in endless colors, so be creative and find the right tops for you.
- Blouses: Whether plain and simple, or sophisticated and adorned, a blouse can be the centerpiece of your outfit.
- Tees: As a much more casual option than a blouse, tees are excellent for easy-going days.
- Kaftans: Baggy and versatile, a kaftan can be dressed up or down to meet your needs.
You can’t just rely on a great outfit, you need to pull the look together and that’ll be with the perfect pair of shoes! You will have many shoes of all kind, but some of the key pairs to have are:
- Ballet Flats: These shoes are comfortable and stylish, making them ideal for work, shopping, and more.
- Ankle Boots: A must-have for cooler months, these boots can be worn over jeans, skirts and leggings.
- High Heels: From kitten heels to sky-highs, these shoes are simply essential in any wardrobe.
You’ll need something warm, waterproof, and stylish for cooler months or rainy weather and outerwear is the answer.
- Coats: For a more classic look, go for a timeless trench coat or a jacket.
- Knitwear: Whether a cardigan or a sweater, a knitted piece will keep you cozy.
- Leather Jackets: Leather jackets never date and are the perfect companion for any outfit.
These are just some of the basics when it comes to building a wardrobe, but with a few key pieces and a dash of creativity and you’re ready to create any look you want!