Plus Size Clothes for Women
Plus size clothing may be hard to find for women, but it doesn’t have to be. Take advantage of a variety of clothing options that present a flattering, stylish way to dress your body size.
Where to Look for Plus Size Clothing
- Online Plus Size Stores: Shop online for a great selection of plus size clothes at lower prices than standard retailers.
- Specialty Catalogs: Look through mail order catalogs for the latest styles in plus size fashion.
- Second-Hand Stores: Find vibrant and unique pieces that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Thrift Shops: Look out for designer plus size looks at discount prices. Browse through secondhand stores to find quality fabrics and well-made clothing.
Choose the Right Styles
- Flowy Fabrics: Look for fabrics that will skim your silhouette and draw attention away from problem areas.
- Bootcut Trousers: Choose bootcut trousers that will balance out your curves and create the illusion of a more proportionate shape.
- Layering Pieces: Look for items such as shrugs, camisoles, cardigans and tunics to layer over plus size items and create a more flattering shape.
- Wrap Dresses: Wrap dresses cinch at the waist and make you appear slimmer.
Opt For Quality
When shopping for plus size clothing, remember that the higher quality fabrics will fit better, flatter your body, and look nicer. Quality clothing may be slightly more expensive, but it is worth the extra money spent.
Plus size clothes no longer have to be drab and boxy. Choose clothing that is both fashionable and flattering, and make stylish fashion choices whether you are shopping in stores or online.