Blinged Out Men: What to Wear?
Blinged out men, also known as “blingers” are men who dress in the finest to make sure they sparkle and stand out in the crowd. It’s a flashy, trendy and fashionable look that is all about making a fashion statement. Here’s what you need to know when dressing as a blinger man.
- Blazers and Jackets: Go for flashy, metallic blazers and leather jackets with embedded stones and rhinestones.
- Shirts: Choose button down shirts with shimmering details or patterned styles.
- Pants: Dress up your bling look with velvet or metallic pants.
- Footwear: Invest in smart luxury sneakers, boots or velvet loafers.
- Accessories: Try statement chain necklaces, rings, chunky bracelets and flashy hats.
When shining like a diamond, you want to take the right approach to fabrics. Metallic materials such as gold, platinum, and rose gold are great picks. You can also embrace velvet and jacquard fabrics, which are expensive fabrics that give back a unique look. Prints such as plaid, camouflage, and houndstooth can work with your look, as long as you don’t go overboard.
- Royal Blue
- Electric Blue
- Navy Blue
- Pale Pink
- Light Gray
The best way to embody bling is to keep your look classic and statement making. Start with neutral tones and then add color, sparkle, and shine with accessories and detailing. Choose pieces that will complement each other and draw attention to your best features. With some practice and creativity, you can be the most stylish blinger man around.