Where to Buy Rave Clothes
Rave clothing is an essential part of the rave experience – and where to buy rave clothes can be challenging!
Finding the right look is important to make sure you’re looking your best on the dance floor. Whether you’re headed to a major festival or party, here are some of the best places to get your rave fashion.
- I Love Rave – This online store carries a wide range of rave and EDM essentials, such as tees and tanks, crop tops, sweatpants, shorts, pants and more!
- Forever 21 – A mainstay in the fast fashion industry, there is sure to be something for everyone at Forever 21. Look for bright colors and wild prints in their festival-inspired selection.
- ASOS – Another titan in the fast fashion, ASOS always has something for the fashion conscious. Keep an eye out for the neons and sequins in their festival fashion selection.
- GoJane – GoJane is always one step ahead of the curve when it comes to festival fashion. Here you’ll find everything from glittery festival shoes to statement hats and anything else you need to make your festival outfit complete.
- Swap Meets – Visiting the local swap meet or flea market is an underrated and often overlooked source for rave fashion. Vendors typically carry all sorts of amazing finds, from vintage rave clothes to handmade items.
- Thrift Stores – Thrift stores are treasure troves of all sorts of hidden gems. With some digging and patience you’ll definitely be able to find some great pieces to add to your rave wardrobe.
- Local Dancewear Shops – If there’s a dance studio or dancewear shop in your city, that’s a great place to check out some rave clothing. They’ll often carry unique pieces that will really stand out in the rave scene.
No matter what your rave fashion style is, there’s sure to be something for everyone. Keep an eye out for sales and discounts to get the best bang for your buck. Have fun and get creative!