Donate Your Men’s Clothing to Those in Need
Do you have men’s clothing in your wardrobe that you’re no longer using? Turn unused men’s clothing items into a donation and help those in need. Whether you’re looking for organizations that accept gently used clothing for a local cause or a charity that ships your donated items to people around the world, below is a list of organizations that you can donate to:
- Family Thrift Center: Accepts men’s clothing donations of all sizes and styles to help those in need in your local community.
- Goodwill Industries International: Accepts donations of men’s clothing and other items to provide employment and job training to individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages.
- Vietnam Veterans of America: Accepts donations of men’s clothing, shoes and other items to provide assistance to organizations that support veterans.
- Salvation Army: Accepts donations of men’s clothing and other items to help people in need through its local thrift stores.
- Soles4Souls: Accepts donations of men’s clothing and footwear to provide people in need with the essentials they need.
- Dress for Success: Accepts donations of men’s clothing to help disadvantaged men gain confidence, independence and economic self-sufficiency.
- Charity: Water: Accepts donations of men’s clothing and other items to provide clean and safe drinking water to people in developing countries.
- The Global Goods: Accepts donations of men’s clothing to fight poverty and empower entrepreneurs in developing countries.
Wherever you decide to donate your men’s clothing, make sure to keep a record of your donation for tax deduction purposes. Your donation can benefit someone in need and offer you a valuable tax break.