Can Clorox Wipes Bleach Clothes?
Clorox wipes are a popular cleaning product with many uses. But can they be used to bleach clothes? The answer is yes, but there are a few things you should know first.
Clorox wipes can be used to bleach certain fabrics. Here are the benefits of using Clorox wipes to bleach your clothes:
- Efficient: Clorox wipes can be quickly used to easily whiten clothes in small areas where whitening is needed.
- Inexpensive: Clorox wipes are much less expensive than liquid bleach.
- Convenient: You can store the wipes in an accessible location and keep them handy for when you need them.
There are some downsides to using Clorox wipes to bleach clothes. Here are some things to consider:
- Limited use: Clorox wipes are not suitable for use on all fabrics, and should not be used on wool and silk.
- Stains: Clorox wipes may cause bleaching stains on some fabrics.
- Discoloration: If the fabric is not pre-treated, it may be discolored after using the wipes.
Clorox wipes can be used to bleach certain fabrics. However, it is important to consider the downsides and use the wipes only on suitable fabrics. If in doubt, it is best to use a liquid bleach.