Removing Oil Stains With Oxiclean
Oil stains can be one of the most difficult stains to remove from fabrics. You may think the garment is ruined, but with the help of Oxiclean, removing the oil stain is possible.
- Oxiclean powder
- Old toothbrush
- Laundry detergent
Steps for Oil Stain Removal
- Step 1: Create a cleansing paste by blending equal parts Oxiclean and water in a container.
- Step 2: Apply the paste to the stain and allow it to let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 3: Gently scrub the stain with an old toothbrush.
- Step 4: Rinse the area with cold water.
- Step 5: Launder the garment with laundry detergent and Oxiclean.
Using the steps above, you can effectively remove oil stains from fabrics using Oxiclean. Oxiclean is an effective and safe way to remove tough oil stains.